Sunday 1 December 2013

10 quotes

There are many quotes in the world. Anything a person says can be made into a quote. I have seen many quotes that have inspired me, but here are 10 quotes that I live by:

1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- I live by this quote because it basically states that making mistakes is ok. If you make a mistake, you are doing things right. Trying new things is a great thing in life and definitely an important aspect of life. If you aren’t out there exploring the adventures life has for you, you are wasting your time.

2. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” –Japanese Proverb
- I live by this quote especially because it tells you to overcome any obstacle that may knock you down. You have to be strong to come back up after defeat and it may seem impossible to stand back up at times, but your true strength comes out after you finally stand up.
 
3. “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.” – Mike Ditka
- I live by this quote because of the fact that I play soccer. I know I will never truly lose a game unless I quit or give up on the game. If I don’t put forth my all into the game, then I consider that a loss even if my team wins. I’d rather lose a game 1-0 and giving it nothing but my all, than winning a game 5-0 than not trying hard enough and becoming a better player.

4. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” –Confucius
- I live by this quote because even if someone might not think a certain person is beautiful, another might believe that she is the most beautiful person in the world. Everyone and everything has beauty in their own special unique way and I love that. If a person can truly see the beauty in everything, they are open to a whole new world.
 
5. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
- I live by this quote simply because it says nothing is impossible. You can achieve anything realistic in the world if you truly believe in it. Don’t quit and you will achieve your goal. The word impossible says, I’m possible is my favorite part.

6. “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”– Pele
- I live by this quote because it states that challenges are greater than a walk through the park. Winning a game 23-0 isn’t fun at all. But winning a game 4-3 in the finals is one of the greatest feelings ever.

7. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
-  I live by this quote because you have to stop talking the talk, but walk the walk. Instead of saying, “Oh I need to go to the gym and work out”, you need to not say a word, but just head out to the gym and work out.

8. “I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan
- I live by this quote because it shows that failure is a learning experience. After you fail numerous times, you will succeed if you learn from all of your failures.

9. “Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.” – unknown
- I live by this quote because I have been through many bad days in my life, but because of this quote, I won’t let that stop me from having a good life. It’s just one bad day out of how many good days that I’ve had. I tend to forget all the bad days that I have been through.

10. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” –Grandma Moses
- I live by this quote because you are the controller of your life. Do what you want to do. If you want your life to be a certain way, work your way so that you can achieve that. Nothing can stop you from achieving your goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment