Wednesday 4 September 2013

Favorite Superhero

My Favorite Superhero is....
          A superhero is a benevolent fictional character with superhuman powers. There are a bunch of superheroes that have been made by a number of different authors. There is Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Iron Man, and many many more. There are even games for some superheroes. Plenty of movies for the famous superheroes too. To me, every superhero needs a villain to be called a superhero. If there is not villain, what will the superhero do to make him so heroic? Most of the superhero moves do not interest me much, but if I had to choose one superhero it has got to be Iron Man. To me, Iron Man is actually pretty amusing. He is very smart and has a ton of money so he can build whatever comes to mind. And his work is one of the most high tech out of all the superheroes. Even in Avenger's, he seems like the better superhero. 



                    Iron Man is my favorite superhero because he is more realistic than the Wolverine or Spiderman. Having metal blades slide out of your hands and getting healed from every wound you get is really cool, but not really realistic. Having a spider come down and bite your neck is definitely possible. However, having spider like symptoms and shooting out spider web from your wrists 100 feet out is really stretching it. Ofcourse they're very interesting characters to me, but they just aren't realistic. With Iron Man, he actually doesn't have a real superpower. He isn't superhuman. He is just an extremely bright man with a lot of money that can build high tech defence suits that can fight against villains from wherever. It can also fly and has many other cool specs. The suit also comes to him when he calls it and immediately transforms onto him. The high technology that Iron Man gives, is definitely another reason why he is my favorite superhero. From all the technology that the suit gives him, to the house that he has. His work area is definitely one of the best work areas ever. With all that technology and knowledge, great things will come. 



                    I actually did not know there were Iron Man comics. I did not even know Iron Man existed until the first movie had came out. The movie was good. Two and Three were worth watching too if I recall correctly. Out of the 3 movies, my favorite was probably the third one. It was the most exciting to me. The action was great and graphics were definitely amazing to watch. On the third movie however, he decides to stop being Iron Man. This must have been a sad moment for all the die hard fans for Iron Man out there, but I thought it was a good timing to end. I personally believe that the series will continue, but with a different Iron Man perhaps. Or Iron Man is pressured to come back because some great villain is out there. 



                    Iron Man is my favourite superhero because if I could choose to be any super hero I would most likely choose Iron Man. Who wouldn't want to? You get to wear high tech suits that can do amazing things, have a colossal amount of money to spend on any thing I can imagine, and can get the girls. To me, this has got to be the life to live. Plus saving lives, this makes it a dream life. The work area has got to be a fun experience too. Having a personal servant that does whatever you say is really cool too. Without pay to add. Iron Man had built the robotic servant by himself and to me, that is something really worth doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment