Sunday 3 November 2013

If I could bring back one person from dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?

If I could bring back one person from the dead, it would definitely be my grandpa on my mothers side. His name is Masakzu Harada and he sadly passed away in August 10, 1998. I met him when I was only a little baby boy, so I don't remember any memories that I had with him. I was not even a year old before he passed away. I am glad that he had the experience of meeting me before he passed away though. He had told my mom that he wanted to live 10 more years just to have more experiences with me and my sister. I don't have any memories of my experiences with my grandpas from both my mother and fathers side so that is kind of sad. I really wish he was still alive because I don't remember what it feels like to actually have a grandpa. My mother used to tell me how my grandpa always wanted to have a grandson and that when my mother finally gave birth to me and told him that it was a boy, he came to tears because he was extremely happy. There are pictures and videos that my mom has of me and my grandpa but it sucks how I don't remember any of them. My mom tells me stories of how my grandpa would always want to do things with me when I got older and teach me things but he never got the chance. She told me that he really wanted to show Japan to me and my sister, Jian. He was the kind of man that was ve
ry quiet and humble but had many hidden talents. He could sing and play the guitar very well, was a great hunter, and loved to take care of dogs. If he was around today and I visited Japan, I'm 10000% sure he would take me to go watch a sumo wrestling event.


The reason why I would choose my grandpa to come back from the dead is that whenever I'm watching a movie or watching a grandfather and his grandson together, I want to experience that feeling too. I was too young to remember any experiences with both my mother and father's dad so that sucks. If I see the relationship that a man and his grandson have in the movies, I would always be envious and wish that I had experienced that. If I could have my grandpa back for just one day, I would make the day worth everything. Do all the things he wanted to do with me and just simply have a memorial time. I think my grandpa would push me to become more of a man and keep influencing me to do manly things. I'm sure we would go to the woods a lot because he was a man who hunted a lot. He would go hunting for food in the woods with his dog and a couple of buds and just have a good time. I think he brought my uncle along a couple of times too.


We would probably go eat at a very modern Japanese restaurant. He was a business man so he knew many many many fantastic restaurants that served great food. We would go eat sushi, maybe the things that he hunted, and many other traditional Japanese dishes. He would make me eat everything on my plate clean. Even if I hated the food, he would force me to eat it like a man.


No comments:

Post a Comment