Sunday 6 October 2013

Define Beauty


According to the Merriam websters dictionary, the definition of beauty is the quality or aggregation of qualities in a person or thing that give pleasure to the sense. Amen to that. I think this is an excellent definition, the definition does not specifically refer to a person, but to things as well. For example,  if someone goes to the Eiffel Tower, they might use beautiful to describe it.


When I was growing up and asked my older sister wat beauty was she told me that its something that women have, when you feel like you like a person then they have beauty. At first I thought that this meant liking them because of their physical features, what I didn’t realize is that beauty can be found in many different forms. The first form of beauty as mentioned earlier is in physical characteristics. I’ve seen many girls that I felt attracted to and wanted to talk to simple because I like the way that they looked. For example, Melanie Iglesias. She is my women crush and she’s the absolute person who has beauty in my mind. She’s flawless and phew.


The second form of beauty is not something that can be seen, but what truly makes a woman beautiful is when theyre beatufiul on the inside. Some of the most beautiful women I know are also the kindest women I know. For example, my mother. My mother is not only a beautiful woman because of her physical appearance, but she is also beautiful because of her attitude; she is the most caring, hardworking, and loving woman that I know. Many women are voted as the most beautiful women in the world, but might have a horrible attitude. To me, this is not beauty. Beauty must and always will start from the inside. If someone is beautiful but has a terrible attitude, they aren’t beautiful. However, if a girl who isn’t counted as beautiful by society has a good heart and cares, they have the best beauty possible. “Real beauty” if you can say.


Download WallpaperIn my opinion, what truly makes a girl beautiful is her attitude and disposition. I would much rather want to get to know a woman that always has a positive outlook on life, rather than one who only sees the bad side of things. Beauty is not something that can be defined as just physical or emotional characteristics because beauty can be seen or interpreted differently in all cases. One might think someone is the most beautiful person they have ever seen, and another person might not think the same thing. In my opinion, everyone has a fair share of beauty but it takes a stronger person to show off all of their characteristics of beauty. The factor of the person who witnesses the beauty also has a big part in my mind. It is like a rainbow. In order to have a rainbow, you must need three important things. Rain, water, and a person to witness it. Without a person to witness, a rainbow will not shine. Personally, I believe this goes the same with beauty in people. In order to have beauty, one must witness it. I’m not saying there is no beauty if no one thinks you’re beautiful, not at all. Every girl has their personal share of beauty, and it takes a real man to find the beauty in all girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment